WHO WE ARE:
Xembly is a well-funded, fast-growing AI startup building the world’s first automated chief of staff. We believe every employee deserves a perfectly organized and effective work-life, not just high-performing CEOs. Our product is trusted by workers at all levels and companies of all sizes.
We are founded by conversational AI and enterprise experts and backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital firms, including Lightspeed and Norwest Venture Partners.
We are expanding our team to help us tackle the excitingly complex challenges associated with automating the chief of staff role. Successful candidates will pride themselves on being innovative, agile, and dependable in a team-oriented environment.
YOU WILL HAVE OWNERSHIP OF:
- Label conversational text and read/listen to verbal communication for the purpose of refining Xembly’s Conversational Al platform.
- Participate in daily standups and staff an operations desk during designated hours of operation.
- Provide feedback to Operations and Product leadership teams on user inputs and actions to help improve the platform’s natural language understanding.
- Be nuanced – Have a great understanding of interpersonal communication.
- Be investigative – You will dig in. You will acquire, aggregate and annotate data so the outcomes make sense.
- Be curious – You will perform continuous Al platform testing to verify efficient operations and find improvement opportunities.
- Be constructive – You will roll up your insights about key problems and help us understand how we could improve our product design for the conversational experience.
- Be detail-oriented and passionate about helping teammates in a high-tech environment.
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Self-starter who can work independently to meet deadlines and service levels.
- Strong reading, writing, verbal and audible skills in casual and business English.
- Detail-oriented and driven with high accountability and solutions-oriented mentality.
- Active team player.
- Suitable for candidates looking to grow in data related positions in the Al and machine learning space.
- Full-time and part-time work available with varying work schedules.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Google Drive, Google Docs/Sheets, Google Calendar)
- Experience in one or more business areas, such as marketing, customer engagement, PR, Sales
OUR EXPECTATIONS OF YOU:
- You’re passionate about building innovative products that customers love.
- You execute like crazy and get stuff done!
- You care; about the company, customer, product, and team.
- You have an awesome sense of humor and love to leave work every day with a smile.
- You never whine or complain. You try to instigate change or disagree and commit.
- You aren’t interested in playing politics.
If you’re interested in this or another position at Xembly, please send your resume to email@example.com and reference the position you’re interested in.