Install Xembly and Get Started
Carrie (Xembly Customer Success) holds optional office hours weekly to answer questions and share best practices. As you onboard, they will send a calendar invite. You can also book time with them directly here.
Carrie is available for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. #xembly-netskope-user-group
See how Xembly can help
Xembly supports individuals and teams by automating many tasks:
- Prepare for meetings, including by creating agendas and other items.
- Schedule meetings at the most convenient time for all, including from any Slack channel.
- Capture accurate meeting notes, action items, and owners; publish action items to the owner’s to-do list when notes are shared!
- Capture and manage priorities (to-dos) and optimize time.
- Help with day to day items like creative support.
Xembly handles the calendar chaos for you so scheduling a meeting is as easy as sending an email or Slack.
Like a great executive assistant, Xembly learns your habits and optimizes your schedule.
Sendings notes after your meetings keeps everyone informed and accountable. Now Xembly does that work for you. No need to decode a transcript.
Xembly automatically captures key meeting details, writes readable notes, and summarizes action items that matter.
To dos, finally
The problem with to-do lists? No one makes time to help you do them. So your working hours become other people’s meeting hours.
Xembly automatically tracks your to-do list and blocks time on your calendar to get them done. Finally, your calendar reflects your priorities.