WHO WE ARE:
Xembly is a well-funded, fast-growing AI startup building the world’s first automated chief of staff. We believe every employee deserves a perfectly organized and effective work-life, not just high-performing CEOs. Our product is trusted by workers at all levels and companies of all sizes.
We are founded by conversational AI and enterprise experts and backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital firms, including Lightspeed and Norwest Venture Partners.
We are expanding our team to help us tackle the excitingly complex engineering challenges associated with automating the chief of staff role. Successful candidates will pride themselves on being innovative and agile, while simultaneously willing and able to build highly reliable software in a team-oriented environment.
YOU WILL HAVE OWNERSHIP OF:
- Building and shipping features that make it possible for employees at all levels of an organization to have a chief of staff
- Designing and architecting scalable, reliable backend and frontend applications and services to support the growing needs of the business
- Working with engineers, designers, product managers, and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap
- Contributing to new engineering processes and systems that will allow the team to scale in the future
- Prototyping new ideas and running experiments to identify features that customers love
- Helping build the technical team for Xembly, assisting in interviews and onboarding of new team members
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS or advanced degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field or equivalent professional experiences
- 5+ years of experience in software design and development using a diverse set of programming languages, frameworks, and systems.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Node.js, React, Python
- Knowledge of cloud services in AWS, for example, EC2, S3, etc
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Experience with developing RESTful services
- Familiarity with distributed source control management systems such as GIT
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience building Chrome Extensions
- Familiarity with Google Workspace APIs
- Experience integrating with video conferencing solutions like Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, etc
- Knowledge of how email and calendar management systems are architected and built
- Experience developing and architecting machine learning systems
- Experience architecting high-quality software solutions that are highly scalable and maintainable.
OUR EXPECTATIONS OF YOU:
- You’re insanely passionate about building innovative products that delight customers
- You execute like crazy and get a lot done
- You care; about the company, customer product, and team
- You have an awesome sense of humor and love to leave work every day with a smile
- You never whine or complain, you try and instigate change or disagree and commit
- You aren’t interested in playing politics
- You dare to disagree and seek out constructive conflict
If you’re interested in this or another position at Xembly, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position you’re interested in.